Family law or matrimonial law incorporates family matters and domestic relationships such as marriage and civil unions, divorce and annulment, child custody and the best interests of the child, maintenance, child abuse and domestic violence.
Our Andrè Podbielski is the head of this very successful department and with more than 40 years of experience, he is truly and expert in all aspects of family law. Andre Podbielski is also assisted by a formidable team of young professional assistants, paralegals and investigators.
What do we do?
- Divorce disputes
- High Court litigation as well as Magistrate and Regional Court litigation
- Divorce settlements
- Child Custody matters
- Access to children matters
- Maintenance matters
- Division of assets in terms of divorce actions
- Mediation on behalf of both parties
- Application to change existing matrimonial regimes between parties
- Application to place a person under curatorship