The passing of a loved one will always be a traumatic experience for any person. Our Wills and Estates department try and alleviate the burden associated with the passing of a loved one, by tending to the administrative aspects of finalising the deceased’s estate.
A person’s estate includes all assets and liabilities of that person at a particular time. Estates are not only applicable when a person dies, but also when a person is no longer capable of managing his or her own affairs.
Our services do not however stop here, we also attend to, advice on and drafting of legal documents in respect of the establishment of trusts, which can be used as a business entity or in order to safeguard the interests of your loved ones should anything happen to you.
Our services include:
- Administration of deceased estates
- Drafting and reviewing of Wills and Testaments
- Winding-up of insolvent estates and liquidated companies
- Drafting, Registration and Administration of Trusts,
- Curatorship Applications
- Estate Administration – including Deceased Estates and Insolvent Estates
- Drafting and Registration of various Notarial Documents – including but not limited to Antenuptial Contracts
You can rest assured that your family and loved ones are represented by a firm with the necessary knowledge and practical experience to look after your needs.