Conveyancing is the legal term for the process whereby a person, company, close corporation or trust becomes the registered and legal owner of immovable property and ensures that this ownership cannot be challenged. It also covers the process of the registration of mortgages and other rights.
We facilitate the process of transferring ownership as well as other real rights in property, from one person to another. The prospects of navigating this process can be daunting, but with our extensive knowledge, experience and expertise, we can turn a bumpy ride into smooth sailing. We assist our clients every step of the way and offer a turnkey solution for all aspects relating to real estate, from listing, buying and selling property, the conclusion and drafting of a valid deed/ agreement of sale, to drafting and lodging the necessary documents at the deeds offices for registration. This ensures that our clients have a hassle- and stress-free experience, making it a joy to purchase or sell property.
Our Conveyancing and Real Estate department is based in Welkom. Our firm also owns 3%.Com Welkom franchise which forms part of our property law department. 3%.Com is a real estate department that is a one-stop-shop for all your property needs which includes (but are not limited to) listing/ marketing of your property, selling your property or assisting you to buy a property from one of our sellers that is listed with us. As the 3%.Com slogan says” lawyers selling property. It makes sense!”
We offer an all-encompassing cost-effective and efficient service in respect of all property related matters, which include:
- Legal advice about all aspects relating to property transactions/ agreements
- Drafting of deeds of sale (commercial and residential)
- Property transfer and registrations (full title and sectional title)
- Deceased and insolvent estate transfers
- Property finance, registration of mortgage bonds and other securities
- Drafting of rental agreements;
- Drafting of development agreements;
- Drafting of business contracts;
- Drafting of loan agreements;
- Deed office searches;
- Legislative and regulatory advice